a little sewing date

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last week I had my wonderful friend from The Mysterious Life of the Metropolitan Housewife over, along with her two adorable little kiddos.

The goal was to sew one 50s tank top with 3 children ages 4 and under running around. I would have to say we were very successful. Not only did everyone survive (just a cat scratch, finger smoosh and major melt down) we were able to half way finish our project!!

I did actually complete my tank top a few days later and will post pics later. The top is going to my lovely friend Jessica. While I am madly in love with it, I sadly don't have the goods to fill it out. And to take it in as much as I would need to would really change the final look. I want you to see it at it's finest so until then these shots will have to do! I can't help but think how smokin' Joan Holloway would look in this!!

The Pattern



The Result


The kiddos running amok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note~

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP