good cause

>> Monday, October 18, 2010

I was contacted recently by a couple of friends to see if I wanted to donate an apron for the silent auction and dinner, "Our Grey Matters." I was so happy to be asked and even more happy to have the coordinator excited to have one of my aprons. This is a very important cause to me as my daughter needed neurological care from Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and a very close friend was a patient of the leading surgeon.


Here are the pictures of the apron!



Other side -




This is an apron inspired by my husbands grandmother's vintage apron (c.1950). I chose some yummy fall colors to hopefully inspire delicious fall feasts! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note~

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP