felting fail

>> Sunday, January 23, 2011

Passé....yeah not even the right sentiment for what happened. While if the hat would have worked out it would have been perfectly passé - 



Cute, right? I mean 'Hits in Hats'. I love it!!! And every hat is hilarious. I love the mid-sixties!!


 but.....



Yeah, it was made for a giantess. 

So, I thought okay, it is made out of 100% wool, I can just felt it. Meaning, wash it in hot and agitate it which causes it to shrink up.

Well it shrank....



But only in one direction!!! So now I have a hat that is for, well, no one! I was cracking up. Maybe I can  make some sort of bowl out of it. You know a bowl with a bill. Laugh!!

1 Comments:

Kenneth January 30, 2011 at 6:09 PM  

I am LMAO! (This is Emily, not KT)

Post a Comment

Leave me a note~

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP