mccall's 4613

>> Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am back from Amsterdam. It was perfect!! I didn't drag Kris into any vintage shops, so I have nothing to report on that front but there are plenty and if you go I would love to hear about the ones you liked best.

As it tends to be with trips in Europe, we spent a ton of money, so I decided that my next project needed to be something that I do from my stashed fabrics. Sadly, I have very little in the way of major yardage. So dresses, coats, etc are right out.

Luckily I had a 1975 pattern of accessories. I think over the next few weeks this is going to be my focus.

Here is bag number one, using left over fabric from this project!

I made this in less than 2 hours, so I am pretty sure it is going to be a new birthday gift standard.

The Pattern -


The bag - It called for some top stitching that next time I am going to skip.

The inside  -

The tie top - 

1 Comments:

Anonymous,  February 22, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

I wanna see one of those kung fu master belts next!

Post a Comment

Leave me a note~

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP