embroider me happy

>> Thursday, September 30, 2010

I was doing my bi-monthly Paws-n-Claws (a local thrift store) cruise when I came across the find to end all finds.



That's right an half finished vintage apron!! The embroidery hoop was still attached!!!

I imagine the wonderful woman died, probably in some very bittersweet way, before she could finish it,  (there could be a more boring store that involves arthritis but I am romantic) and now it is my duty to make sure this apron is finished and loved!

Details -



***** Remember when I used to sew dresses?! I still do!! Watch for next week, I have a pattern from across the pond.*****

1 Comments:

Chrissy,  September 30, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

I love your blog!!

Post a Comment

Leave me a note~

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP